Wednesday 13 June 2012

Album Review: Album 55

This is my review for Album 55: The Deep End.  I will be going through each episode and reviewing it and then giving an overall album review.  Enjoy!

The Labyrinth 1-3
Rating - 10 out of 10
This is the best episode ever.  At least it's my favourite.  It has 3 parts, it has Jason in it, it's a mystery episode, it's...uh...lets just get on with the review.  Dale and Ann Jacobs team up with Jason and a girl named Sue to help stop Mr. Grote.  This is the best episode ever.  you have to listen to it.

To Mend or Repair
Rating - 7 out of 10
This episode I didn't really like.  If I had a "100 Things I Hate" poem like Mrs. Craemar then this episode would be on it.  (Just joking)

Mistaken for Good
Rating - 10 out of 10
This episode was really good.  It showed Jay as a good guy and not a bully.  I think this episode just got Jay one step closer to becoming a Christian.  I'm glad that Jay did the right thing.  As for Vance, he became my new least favourite character.

Sergeant York 1-4
Rating - 10 out of 10
This was the first 4-parter in Odyssey history and it was amazing.  Before I listened to this episode I didn't really know who Alvin York was.  I'd heard his name, but I didn't know he was that much of a hero.   This is such a good episode and I'd recommend it to anyone.  It has action and gunfighting for boys and romance (gross) for girls.

Child's Play
Rating - 10 out of 10
Another amazing episode.  Kyle and Joy were so cute.  I also think Eugene would make a great father. So if you want to find out if birds snore, and how to make pickle cookies than you have to listen to this episode.

Something Old, Something New
Rating - 10 out of 10
Mitch...Mitch...MITCH!!!!! Mitch was in this episode,  I can't believe it!  That's why I give it 10 out of 10.  The worst part is when Mitch leaves again, but who cares.  As long as Mitch was in the episode that's an automatic 10 on 10 for me!

Overall rating - 9.9 out of 10  The only episode that prevented this album from being a perfect 10 on 10 would be To Mend or Repair.  I hope you all enjoyed my reviews.  Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting a feeling that you like this album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, 10/10 for everything but To Mend or Repair. I like the website. I have one too. It's called justanotheraioblog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete