Thursday 21 June 2012

Court's in Session!

The long awaited (at least by me) Courtroom feature has come out on the Twists and Turns website.  The Old Judge shares his opinion on anything and everything Odyssey.  His first post was made last night.  He talked about my blog.  I want to thank him for everything he said.  Thank you for giving constructive criticism, Old Judge.  I have noticed all those "bad points" on my blog lately and I have been trying to fix them.  I can't wait for his next post on Saturday which is debating whether Penny and Wooton should get married. So go check out the courtroom at http://twistsandturns-aio.weebly.com/the-courtroom.html













In other news check out the Odyssey Scoop for a description of the AIO Birthday Bash (http://odysseyscoop.com/articles/article40.htm).  In other other news, get your AIO comics in for the comic contest.  Either email them to me at noahrobertson111@gmail.com or post them in the comic contest topic at the Soda Shop Message Boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment