Monday 18 June 2012

Website Review: Twists and Turns

The Twists and Turns Blog is a very well made blog put together by The Old Judge.  At first I thought that it was just gonna be this Odyssey blog that would only get updated once a month (if it continued that long), but Old Judge has proven me wrong.  In just over a week Twists and Turns has got 12 posts!  It is an amazing website with very interesting features and I bet it's grown more popular than mine in just a week!  It has a blog which is updated pretty much everyday, it has an Actors: Then and Now feature where he shows pictures of AIO actors and actresses when AIO started and then what they look like now, then he has a trivia feature with a bunch of trivia facts, then he has an Imagination Station feature.  The Imagination Station feature was Old Judge's idea, but he asked me if I wanted to join in.  It started out as a blogger club where you join and get your website posted.  But we changed it a bit and now it's a list of all the functioning AIO websites out there with a description and the link.  Old Judge has just done a spectacular job on his website.  Keep up the good work, Old Judge.  That's all for now.  Bye.


4 comments:

  1. I like the review, and I like the Twists and Turns website. The Imagination Station feature both of you have is great! If you want to, you could review my new blog, Just Another AIO Blog. I see you already have it on the Imagination Station. Thank you for posting! This is a great site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will eventually do a website review for you, but I don't want to just have all the website reviews posted at one time so I am going to wait a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's perfectly fine. It's your website, after all. Thank you for keeping this site going. I think it's going to become one of my favorites, if you keep it going

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap,great review.design is very important.

    website checker

    ReplyDelete