Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Top 5 All-Time Best AIO Blogs and Websites

5: The Boredom Buster Podcast Blog

The BBP is a great podcast, but when I heard that fodo14 was coming out with a blog on his website I just went crazy.  I check it out all the time, and although it isn't that big of a blog (yet) I love it.

4: The Adventures in Odyssey Blog

The Adventures in Odyssey Blog is sorta like the BBP Blog.  It has a podcast (which is VERY well done) and a very detailed blog.  It updates whenever there is AIO news.  It's been going for 4 years now which is very good.  Stay tuned on my blog for a more detailed review coming soon.

3: The AIO Update

This blog posts news the second it comes out.  This blog has editorials which are pretty neat.  Anyway, if you are looking for AIO news then this is the blog for it.

2: Twists and Turns

This website is just so unique.  The courtroom feature is so original.  Old Judge updates a lot.  It's a nice small website with Official AND unofficial news.  Fun fact: Did you know that the Imagination Station link page was Old Judge's idea.  He asked me if I wanted to be a part of it and I agreed.

1: Just Another AIO Blog

It was so hard to decide between Twists and Turns and Just Another AIO Blog.  They are both very unique in their own way.  But I've decided to pick JAAIOB for #1.  His features are spectacular.  Who else in the world would have thought of Adventures in Connelsville?  Also, I like his contest and quiz page.  Keep up the good work everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Just wow. I found out beforehand (via SS) that my site was on this list. But I never expected to get First. I was thinking, if I'm really lucky, I'll get 2nd. I immediately assumed TNT would get first. It's possible that it even deserved it. But, not to brag, but I do believe that my site is unique, and I'm glad that everyone likes it. Thank you, Wooton. I appreciate this more than you know. It inspires me to keep blogging, and to keep reading others blogs. Great job on the post, and I hope you have more lists like this!

    ReplyDelete